Positions open Elections:
Please click on the links for each position to read the descriptions of responsibilities.
- Nominations open as of March 1, 2020
- Send nominations to [email protected] and make sure to CC the nominated individual. Please begin the email subject with “[2020-2021 nomination]“
- Executive Board Member positions can be reviewed on the Executive Board Position Descriptions page
- Nominated individuals must accept their nominations and provide a brief bio by May 30, 2020 to be included in the voting ballots
- Brief bios can include: candidate info, candidate’s involvement with SHPE, and their plans to enhance the chapter through their position
- Voting will be online and anonymous through surveymonkey.com
- Voting members (Paid Members) will be able to vote between June 2, 2019 and June 15, 2020
- Remember that you must have paid your SHPE membership dues to cast a vote
- We will announce the election results and install the new board at the SHPE Annual Scholarship & Awards Banquet on August 21, 2020
Appointed Chairperson Positions:
Each year the following Committee Chair positions are open for appointment:
- Community Outreach
- SHPE Jr Program
- Membership Recruitment & Retention
- Professional Development
- Campus Professionals
If you are interested in serving as a Committee Chair or would like more information, please send an email to [email protected].
The following are candidate biographies for the individuals running for executive board member positions and any chapter business being voted on by the membership. Biographies are listed in the order they were submitted for each position.
Chapter business up for voting: