Nominations are now open for Executive Board positions for SHPE San Diego Professional Chapter. Please read below to nominate yourself or someone you feel would be interested in being a part of the Executive Board.
Positions open Elections:
Please click on the links for each position to read the descriptions of responsibilities.
- Nominations are now open as of May 3, 2021
- Send nominations to [email protected] and make sure to CC the nominated individual. Please begin the email subject with “[2021-2023 nomination]. “
- Please view board position descriptions on the Executive Board Position Descriptions page on our website www.shpesd.org.
- Nominated individuals must accept their nominations and provide a brief bio by May 31, 2021, to be included in the voting ballots.
- Brief bios can include candidate info, candidate’s involvement with SHPE, and their plans to enhance the chapter through their position.
- Voting will be online and anonymous through surveymonkey.com
- Voting members (Paid Members) will be able to vote between June 2, 2021, and June 15, 2021
- Remember that you must have paid your SHPE Inc. membership dues to cast a vote
- We will announce the election results and install the new board on June 22 if there are no challenges to the election results. The new board will be hosting the 2021 Awards banquet on September 10, 2021.