San Diego County Engineering Council
2018 OUTSTANDING ENGINEERING PROJECT
Nomination Deadline: January 10, 2018
RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS
San Diego County Engineering Council (SDCEC) recognizes an Outstanding Engineering Project that is constructed or produced in San Diego County and brought to fulfillment recent (generally in the last three to five years) contributions through design and production that benefits the general public.
The award is given for a project, not to individuals or firms, to recognize the many engineers who have contributed to the project. However, the Engineer of Record and the Owner must be noted in the application. A separate award category exists for individuals. If you would like to nominate an individual, see the Individual Awards Nomination Packet.
The Outstanding Engineering Project Award may be presented at the annual Engineers Week San Diego (EWSD) Awards Banquet on Friday, February 23, 2018.
Submittal Requirements – All awards require a nomination package to include the following. Receipt will be confirmed via email:
- Nomination Form
- Email Subject line: EWSD_2018_Award_Nomination_[Project Short Name]
- Email size limit is 10 megabytes. For special file size considerations, please email Awards Committee
- Project Photos: use JPEG format only and limit size to 2 megabytes per photo.
- Be constructed or produced in San Diego County.
- Have a representative to accept the award in person at the E-Week San Diego (EWSD) Awards Banquet.
- The SDCEC awards only one outstanding engineering project per year.
- Co-Sponsored Project – Additional Co-Sponsored Outstanding Project Awards may be eligible for presentation during the banquet when nominated by a sponsoring Engineering Society and
approved by the SDCEC awards committee. If eligible, the sponsoring Society would then cover any additional costs. The project would be recognized as a SDCEC-Society Co-Sponsored Outstanding Engineering Project Award.
Please visit the San Diego County Engineering Council’s website at http://new-sandiego.org/ for more information or click here to download a nomination form. Please submit all forms to [email protected]