Positions open for 2018 Elections:
Please click on the links for each position to read the descriptions of responsibilities.
- Nominations are now open as of Monday, February 19th, 2019, and will be accepted until Friday, March 30th, 2018.
- Send nominations to [email protected] and make sure to CC the nominated individual. Please begin the email subject with “[2018-nomination]“
- Executive Board Member positions can be reviewed on the Executive Board Position Descriptions page
- Nominated individuals must accept their nominations and provide a brief bio by Friday, March 30th, 2018 to be included in the voting ballots
- Brief bios can include: candidate info, candidate’s involvement with SHPE, and their plans to enhance the chapter through their position
- Voting will be online and anonymous through surveymonkey.com
- Voting members (Paid Members) will be able to vote between Monday, April 2nd, 2018 and Sunday, April 15th, 2018.
- Remember that you must have paid your SHPE Inc. membership dues to cast a vote
- We will announce the election results and install the new board at the SHPE Annual Scholarship & Awards Banquet
Appointed Chairperson Positions:
Each year the following Committee Chair positions are open for appointment:
- Community Outreach
- SHPE Jr Program
- Membership Recruitment & Retention
- Professional Development
- Campus Professionals
If you are interested in serving as a Committee Chair or would like more information, please send an email to [email protected].
The following are candidate biographies for the individuals running for executive board member positions and any chapter business being voted on by the membership. Biographies are listed in the order they were submitted for each position.
1st Vice President
2nd Vice President
Chapter business up for voting: