Nominations are now open for many Executive Board positions for SHPE San Diego Professional Chapter. Please read below to nominate yourself, or someone you feel would be interested in being a part of the Executive Board
Positions open for 2018 Elections:
Please click on the links for each position to read the descriptions of responsibilities.
- Nominations are now open as of Monday, February 19th, 2019, and will be accepted until Friday, March 30th, 2018.
- Send nominations to [email protected] and make sure to CC the nominated individual. Please begin the email subject with “[2018-nomination]“
- Executive Board Member position can be reviewed on the Executive Board Position Descriptions page
- Nominated individuals must accept their nominations and provide a brief bio by Friday, March 30th, 2018 to be included in the voting ballots
- Brief bios can include: candidate info, candidate’s involvement with SHPE, and their plans to enhance the chapter through their position
- Voting will be online and anonymous through surveymonkey.com
- Voting members (Paid Members) will be able to vote between Monday, April 2nd, 2018 and Sunday, April 15th, 2018.
- Remember that you must have paid your SHPE Inc. membership dues to cast a vote
- We will announce the election results and install the new board at the SHPE Annual Scholarship & Awards Banquet
Appointed Chairperson Positions:
Each year the following Committee Chair positions are open for appointment:
- Community Outreach
- SHPE Jr Program
- Membership Recruitment & Retention
- Professional Development
- Campus Professionals
If you are interested in serving as a Committee Chair or would like more information, please send an email to [email protected].
For more information, visit http://www.shpesd.org/annual-elections