Interested in making an impact in our San Diego communities? Nominate someone or yourself for an executive board position. This year SHPE SD will be voting on 3 executive board member positions:
- President (2 year commitment)
- 1st Vice-President (2 year commitment)
- Secretary (1 year commitment)
The elections will be held April 22nd – May 4th 11:59 PM.
- Nominations are currently open and will be accepted until April 20th 8:00 PM
- Send nominations to [email protected] and make sure to CC the nominated individual. Please begin the email subject with “[2016-nomination]“
- Executive Board Member position can be review on the Executive Board Position Descriptions page
- Nominated individuals must accept their nominations and provide a brief bio by April 20th 8:00 PM to be included in the voting ballots
- Brief bios can include: candidate info, candidate’s involvement with SHPE, and their plans to enhance the chapter through their position
For more information visit the Annual Elections page.